20 Mar HUTZ GROUP OF COMPANIES: COVID-19 STATEMENT
Dear Valued Client
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared the Corona virus outbreak a global pandemic. Our own president, Cyril Ramaphosa, calls it a medical emergency far greater than we have experienced in over a century.
At Hutz we see the health and safety of our employees, as well as those of our customers and clients as a top priority over this time, while continuing to deliver the quality and service you have come to know and expect from the Hutz Group of Companies.
As such, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- All non-essential domestic and all international air travel has been placed on hold until further notice;
- All non-essential customer visits, face-to-face meetings and supplier meetings have been substituted with telephone calls and SKYPE meetings;
- Our staff maintain social distancing both internally and externally when meeting customers and clients;
- Hand sanitisers have been placed throughout the company in offices, common areas and ablution facilities;
- Health and safety guidelines have been briefed to staff and frequent hand washing is encouraged.
Throughout this trying time, Hutz Medical will ensure the continued manufacture and supply of medical devices. Our Management Team continue to monitor government recommendations and adhere to them.
As always you can reach us on (041) 451 0964 or email@example.com should our team be able to assist you in any way.
Managing Director – Hutz Group of Companies